Ally Manager, Customer Care in Jacksonville, Florida
This role will serve as Business Support for Customer Care & Experience. The position will partner closely with the Customer Care leadership team on senior management routines to ensure teams are operating in a highly efficient and effective manner. Additionally, will be responsible for continuing to evolve and enhance existing routines and governance. This role includes active partnership with Customer Care Business Line Risk function to effectively manage risk and evolve/enhance existing framework.
· Lead planning and execution for Customer Care cross-functional work (e.g., leadership meetings, quarterly all team meetings, employee engagement in partnership with HR).
· Coordinate agendas and preparation of materials for routine business reviews.
· Partner closely with key functional leaders across Ally (finance, independent risk management/compliance, IT, audit, marketing, corporate workplace, internal/external communications, corporate strategy, legal, treasury, HR, auto/insurance).
· Required to proactively play a leadership role on ad hoc/topical items that come up throughout the normal course of business (e.g., operational, regulatory, financial, etc).
· Will play key role in strategic/financial planning process (in collaboration with business, finance, corporate strategy, IT).
· Partner heavily with governance/business support leaders within individual business lines.
· Proactively identify linkages and synergies across organization.
· Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
· 10+ years experience, preferably in financial services industry
· Experience supporting a customer centric organization strongly preferred
· Strong leadership ability and learning agility
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills (formal and informal)
· Assertive, detail oriented, proactive, comfortable operating in grey areas / undefined spaces
· Ability to thoughtfully navigate complex change in a matrix environment
· Ability to effectively influence people at all levels of the organization, with/without direct reporting relationship
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
· Proven experience fostering relationships and a collaborative approach across an organization
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank has been named "Best Online Bank" for five of the past seven years by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
Job Title: Manager, Customer Care
Company: Ally Financial Inc.
Category: Customer Care
BU Function: Ally Bank
Experience Level: Experienced
Requisition ID: 19-6525